I enjoyed doing the 30 day blog, or as one friend called it, the-blog-a-day-diet :) After writing for 30 days, I found myself wondering what to write next. Thank you to everyone who gave me ideas on what to write. I wish I were creative enough to come up with blog topics on my own, but after wracking my brain for the past three days, it's not happening! I think it's much more interesting to hear what someone has to say on a particular topic than just mindless rambling, which is exactly what would happen if I were left to come up with stuff on my own. Yep ... just rambling ... on and on and on ... oh wait, what am I supposed to be writing about?
Some days I am sure I'll write about raising a toddler, the fact that I am becoming a blog-a-holic, my attempts to cook new meals (most of them will probably be ... interesting), and other randomness. Between the topics people gave me, this helpful little site, and my life, this blog should be fairly interesting :)
So bookmark this page and check in often to see what I have to say! It may be daily, it may be a couple days a week, I do not know. I'm just going with the flow. Heeeey, a rhyme! (Now my true dorky side shall come out - I apologize in advance).
No comments:
Post a Comment