Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 11: Three Reasons to Get Out of Bed Tomorrow

If I had been able to post this yesterday, I would have given you three reasons immediately! Can I change it to "Three Reasons to Get Out of Bed Today"? Anybody? No? Who made up the rules for this anyways?! Okay okay, here you go, three reasons to get out of bed TOMORROW.


1) Psalm 118:24 - 'This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it'


2) My husband and I are trying out a new church (I guess the munchkin is too).  We have been searching for a church for five years (not consistently mind you) so I am praying and hoping that this one is the one that God has in mind for us.  To be honest, I am getting tired of feeling 'let down' by churches! 



3) Spending time with my family 

No comments:

Post a Comment