skip to main |
skip to sidebar
wrote down the season premiere of Glee in my calendar & am looking forward to it tonight! I do not consider myself a Gleek, nor do I absolutely LOVE the show. I started watching it because I enjoyed the singing and dancing, then continued to watch it as people on FB started 'raving' about it. So there's my secret - I am following Glee more to keep up with what people are talking about than for my actual enjoyment. It's what happened when American Idol started - I watched it because the ladies at work would talk about it the next day and I wanted to be in the loop. I mean, really, think about it - how could I possibly know if the singers were good or bad? :) There was one time I thought a singer was good, only to look at my husband and see him cringing! Ah, good times.
So for all you Gleeks out there, I will be watching the season premiere tonight with you, wondering if Finn & Rachel are able to come together in perfect harmony, what happens with Quinn's baby, and what new characters will be on the show. Oh, and I read somewhere that Justin Timberlake might be appearing on Glee!! Okay ... maybe I am a Gleek ...
It's ok. I didn't watch the first season but after hearing about all the talk and awards, I need to know what it's all about. Especially, if I expect to have a career in entertainment journalism I need to know these pop culture references! haha
ReplyDelete