Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 25: The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me

David asked me to marry him! It's so nice to know someone likes you, maybe even loves you enough, to marry you! haha - no, that's not it.  

To be honest, there is not any particular scenario that grabs the title of "The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me".  I have been blessed with wonderful people in my life, and they have all done nice things for me.  When I was sick in high school and my best friend made me a care package, that was the nicest thing.  When I was in college and people offered to take notes for me because it was hard to follow along with the professor, that was the nicest thing.  When my mom comes over to watch Jordan because I have a migraine, that's the nicest thing.  When David watches Jordan in the morning and I get to sleep in, that's the nicest thing.  When a friend e-mails/texts me and wants to know how I am doing, that's the nicest thing.  When my grandma tells me that she prays for me every day, that's the nicest thing.  When my brother and sister in law babysit, that's the nicest thing.  When my munchkin comes running to me with a big grin on his face for a hug, that's the nicest thing. When I go out to meet new moms and they welcome me, that's the nicest thing.  When people comment on my blog, that's the nicest thing. When I make people laugh, that's the nicest thing (it's nice to have people think you are funny!). 

As you can see, 'the nicest thing' changes constantly.  My life is filled to the brim of people doing the nicest things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment