1. My parents.
Being a first time parent is difficult. It is even more difficult when your firstborn child has a handicap. Being my parents could not have been easy, but they did a great job. They taught me how to navigate life with a disability, and how love, laughter and a firm foundation in Christ helps through the difficult times.
2. My maternal grandfather
My grandad spoiled me with ice cream, gum, and A&W rootbeer. He indulged me by playing card games and teaching me how to shuffle. He put up with an energetic, chatty, and bossy little girl, and I am so very thankful :) My grandad passed away when I was 11 years old, but I still hold those memories dear and treasure the relationship I had with him.
3. My husband
David is my best friend, my soul mate, my match. He loves me just as I am. He has taught me what it means to love selflessly. I would not be the woman I am today without David by my side. (insert cheesy grin here)
4. My son
Patience. Laughter. Diaper blowouts. Spit up. Food thrown on the floor. Spilled milk. Temper Tantrums. Learning to say "no" several different ways. Heart overflowing with love. My life changed when I became a mother, & I've loved every minute (ok, not EVERY minute).






No comments:
Post a Comment