I am ready for cooler weather but not the rain (unless I am home and have no plans to go out). I am ready for that crisp bite in the air but with a little warmth from the sun. I am ready to trade my flip flops for my uber cute comfy grey boots and my "California" trenchcoat (only occasionally, not all the time). I am ready for it to be cold enough to truly enjoy a warm cup of caramel macchiato or peppermint white mocha. I am ready for it to be cold enough to do delicious & hearty crock pot dinners. I am ready for it to be cold enough for Trader Joe's to stock their pumpkin bread & muffin mix so I can make yummy pumpkin muffins. I am ready for it to be cold enough to justify lighting my spiced pumpkin and cinnamon apple candles & making the house smell so inviting, warm and cozy.
I am ready for FALL! :D
don't miss a thing.
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment