Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 13: Weird Is ...

my family.  I love my family, I love how weird my family is.  I love that my husband and my brother's wife fit in just fine because they are weird too.  When I was younger, we actually used to rank ourselves on weirdness.  At the top was either my dad or brother (it depended on the day), I was in the middle and my mom was on the bottom.  Since words cannot express how awesomely weird my family is, here are a few pictures :) 

Typical Stacy & Dad :) 
True love!

My brother & mom (a rare silly picture of my mom!)
Just a random act of weirdness! They did not plan it ahead of time
Believe it or not - we are usually weirder than this!
My little munchkin is weird too! (Okay, so maybe it was his mommy that did this) *3 months old



1 comment:

  1. Love this post! And that photo of your mom and kevin is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete