5. Slow drivers in a fast lane who refuse to pull into the next lane so you can pass them. It's inconsiderate. (I never would have known this if I did not marry a man who is from Oregon, where the drivers there are considerate and will move into another lane so you can pass).
4. My child waking up right when I'm about to go to bed
3. Drivers on their cell phones - I cringe when I see it, especially when they are not paying much attention to driving.
2. Salespeople who are asking you every 2 seconds if they can help you with something. I like to browse & wander through the store - I will find you if I need your help, thank you.
1. People who continuously push the "walk" button at a crosswalk. I mentally slap their hands away from it.
don't miss a thing.
7 years ago


I agree with the salespeople peeve!! I like to be left alone when I'm shopping..not feel stalked by every person on the floor!
ReplyDelete